Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Guess what?

I spent all last week waiting to hear from the MADC about whether I got in to the Panto or not, but I never got a message. Through Facebook I could see that other people had been told they got in, so I figured I hadn't heard anything because I hadn't been chosen, so I was quite disappointed.

But then yesterday I found out that I did get in after all :-)

So I'm very excited and I spent all yesterday evening reminding Mike and my parents (we were visiting) that I'm going to be in the Panto, heheheh.


No idea what I was cast as, I'm assuming Chorus, which is cool because everyone knows that the Chorus is the most important part of the Panto *grin*


So now I'm waiting to hear when rehearsals start, and looking forward to the whole thing because I've never been in such a big show before.

P.S. I'm going to be in the Panto!

No comments: