Monday, October 20, 2008

That wasn't so bad now was it?

The rest of rehearsals this week weren't so bad compared to our marathon first rehearsal, and we also had a couple of days off, so all in all it wasn't too tiring.

I was checking the rehearsal schedule against the script just now, looking for days where the schedule calls for scenes that don't involve us hard-working members of the chorus - i.e. hopefully a day off *grin*.


At odd hours of the day I find myself going over our dance routines in my head - makes me look silly when I do it in public, but I know from experience that it's the only way I'll remember everything from week to week. It means that I have less chance of looking silly during rehearsal (as happened yesterday) when the entire chorus freezes but I, in my own little world, whirl off towards centre stage.

Well, here comes another week, let's see how this one goes.

No comments: