Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Panto Cast Party

Tonight the MADC threw a cast party for us at the Vintage Wine Bar in Bugibba (thanks!). It was nice to see everyone again, although not enough time had passed for us to start missing each other *grin*

The wine bar is a nice place to hang out, and the chefs kept up a steady flow of foccacia which were made and baked on the spot, yum. I enjoyed drinking wine, eating foccacia and hanging out with friends old and new, but I had to leave early due to having work the next day. Unfortunately my camera is on the fritz, so no photos, but other people have uploaded plenty to Facebook so never mind.

I'm sure that I'll see some people again at or in other shows, but others I might not. It's sad to think that our little community has disbanded. When you spend three months rehearsing six nights a week followed by two weeks seven to a dressing room, you can't help but become close.

1 comment:

allaboutg said...

Why did you stop blogging woman?! =P